Since Zachary's birthday fell on the weekend we celebrated with his friends at school on Monday.
When I arrived for his class party, I found him sitting between Vivi and Laura.
When both of them got up to wash their hands another little girl tried to take their seats.
I guess my little Zachary is a popular guy.... (on his birthday anyway!)
Gabby enjoyed visiting Zach's class. Here she is with Vivi.
Next year she'll be attending the class next door.

After preschool some of his friends came over for a pizza party.

After preschool some of his friends came over for a pizza party.
After lunch Zachary continued opening the presents that he hadn't already opened!
I meant to train him on what to say, but he did pretty well and issued some thank yous without much coaching.
Although we all see each other quite a bit, it was still nice having an excuse to have lunch together.
I think this picture of Vivi is quite adorable.
Amanda N. (on the left) hadn't been to our house before.... (or at least I thought).
However, it turns out that she spent quite a bit of time here growing up.
She's friends with the previous owners and apparently all the kids liked hanging out here.
I can only hope that trend continues as my kids grow up.
I just love this picture of Landon and Zach. They were very into this firetruck and getting them to look up at the same time wasn't easy.
Gabby woke up just minutes before the party ended.












2 comments:
Super fun party, thanks for having us over.
Jen,
Can you believe how old our kids are? Brett just turned 5 on Sept. 19. I can't get over how big Zach is. If you didn't do this blog, I wouldn't recognize the little guy. I noticed you haven't blogged for a couple days. I hope you have been having fun relaxing after a busy week celebrating Zach's birthday.
Post a Comment