I appreciate that you left my purse in a Sears bathroom stall and only took my cash. Thank you also for leaving me my credit cards and driver's license since I kind of like that driver's license picture and I detest going to the DMV. Finally, thank you so much for not taking my camera and my favorite lip gloss. You are such a considerate crook!
I hope that the $40-$50 that you stole from me brings you all the happiness in the world.
Most importantly... Thank you Kim and Amanda who picked up Gavin and Zachary from their schools during all this chaos. I had to use two of my "phone a friend" life-lines in one week. I may not have a dime left in my wallet, but I'm very fortunate to have such great friends!
6 comments:
No problem Jen, I know you would do the same for us. Plus, I wish I had my camera ready when Leah realized Gavin was coming with us from school. She was beyond thrilled. Sorry it was such crappy circumstances that gave us the impromptu playdate for them.
Jennifer,
Sorry to hear what happened to you. I hope you are okay ! I can tell you fisrt hand that is very terrifying. justin and I frequent your blog. So, now I have started one. have a good night-
Robin
Wow, that super sucks but I love that you have an awesome sense of humor about it!! Glad you're ok!
Awesome response, Jen. :) Love the attitude. :)
That stinks, glad to hear that is all she took though!! Sorry you had to experience that...all you can do is pray for whoever did it.
Ouch, sorry Jen! I know that empty feeling when you lose something like that, but I'm glad that at least you got the camera, credit cards, and other stuff back. It's such a pain when you have to call all those places, get new cards, wait for 2 hours at the DMV. Ugh.
Hope you're doing well. Sending you a virtual hug!
Post a Comment