Sunday, September 21, 2008

Happy 4th Birthday, Zachary

We gave Zachary a choice of how he wanted to spend his birthday. He waivered between going to the beach, bowling, or Build-a Bear.

and as you can see, he chose Build-a-Bear.

I think they were a little overwhelmed with all the clothing options. I must admit that I can relate to that feeling when I go to dress Gabby each morning.
These were the final selections:
Batman T-Rex, A soccer playing Alligator, and a Hello Kitty Bear


After our trip to Build-a-Bear we went to the play area. The boys couldn't stay still long enough for a picture, but I snapped this photo of Gabby watching them as she had a snack.
When we got home the kids ran around with their new animals friends
Again, the boys couldn't slow down for a picture, but Gabby happily stopped to say "cheese."
That's one of her new words and as an avid picture taking mommy that makes me very proud!

Finally it was time for a little dessert. Zachary prefers cupcakes so that's exactly what he got.
As you can see Gabby was very happy about the idea as well.
More pictures of Zachary will follow tomorrow from his Pizza Party and Playdate with friends.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Zack! I LOVE your Batman T-Rex. That is the coolest. And I love Gavin's alligator, too.

Unknown said...

So cute, looks like a fun day!