Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Yummy Toilet Water....

If you look closely you'll notice that Gabby is soaked from her playtime in the potty...

This is how my day started!

No, this isn't one of my proudest mommy moments, but when I found her I had my camera in my pocket so I couldn't resist taking the picture.

Zachary isn't very good about closing the bathroom door....
and as you can tell, he's also not very good about putting the potty seat down.

I realize this is a serious safety hazard and we're addressing this issue so there's no need to turn us in to Family Services.
Meanwhile, just laugh because if you're a mom it could have been you!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

YUCK!!! Gabby is lucky she's so darn cute, it might make me forget that she likes to play in toilets.

Amyacl said...

Jennifer - Thanks so much for your nice post on Sebastian's Care Page. I also love to hear about other kids with TOF who are doing well. Your little girl is beautiful, and seeing the pictures of her reminds me about how lucky we are! I'm glad you're checking on Sebastian's blog, and I'll be following Gabby's now, too.

Best wishes to you and your family from Sebastian's mom,

Amy

Unknown said...

LOL...what else can you do in these situations. I love the look on her face...she is soooo cute!!

Anonymous said...

Oh, oh, oh! We are all howling with laughter and ick-ness at my house right now! I can't believe you took a picture!! You are secure in your mom-ness, aren't you? That is too funny. I don't think Cassidy is going to let Gabby kiss her anymore though....

Vanessa S said...

So, I see she's starting early with her "potty mouth". Does she get this from her dad? haha This is one to keep out of the scrapbooks and into the blackmail file. :)

Shannon @ Gabi's World said...

I think that is what I would call an official blackmail picture!