I just arrived home from a mom's night out and began reading my emails from today. I was quite amused by Lisa who was very concerned regarding my whereabouts.
I'm going to share a short excerpt from her email...
"You haven't been blogging much lately. Have you picked up yet another hobby? Are you on another vacation? Are you pregnant again and therefore too tired to blog? Please email me or post an entry or I'm going to assume the latter."
So here I am to dispel any rumors that she may start on her blog. I'm certainly not pregnant, I do wish I was on a vacation, and no.... I haven't picked up any new hobbies.
Life has been incredibly busy here since school started and since my days start earlier than they did before I'm often too tired by evening.
So here's a photo recap of the last several days.
Gabby smiling and saying cheese for Mommy.
On Tuesday morning Vanessa and I went to do a little shopping. We took the kids to the play area for a bit to keep it fun for them too.
...and then we ran some errands. It's so amazing how easy it is to get things done with only one.
Here's Gabby playing favorites....
Friday I tried to clean while Gabby followed behind making messes.
Her favorite thing to do is getting into the pantry and cabinets.
I've had to lock up a few of them.
After the game, Gavin and Leah celebrated in their normal fashion.
Gabby was looking for Amanda, but found Clarissa and decided to just sit down next to her.
Amanda was off at a horseshow (without kids.)
Hmmm? Maybe she needs an assistant next time.
and then there was Sam's Club on Sunday.
Is it possible to leave that store without spending at least $100?
and can you believe the Christmas stuff is out already?
nothing incredibly exciting or out of the ordinary, but the weather was beautiful and it was nice spending time together.




















No comments:
Post a Comment