Gavin had his first soccer game this weekend.
I played soccer for many years so it was exciting to watch him out there.
I must admit that I've been frustrated for weeks because his attention span has been very limited and he often runs around in circles or stands on his head.
I know this is somewhat typical for his age, but I can't help that I expect more from him.
So at his first game I was overjoyed to see him out there kicking the ball and actually paying attention.
I loved this look of seriousness on his face as he charged the ball.
Keeping Zach and Gabby entertained was probably the biggest challenge.
Fortunately Laura was happy to play with Gabby some

and Jeannie helped to entertain Zachary under her umbrella.
Afterwards, we went to celebrate their first game and have some Bar-B-Q.








No comments:
Post a Comment