Gabby is a bright little girl and nothing slows her down. If there's a will, there's a way....
and as you can see, she wanted these crayons! I watched her closely as she plotted out her plan and executed it.
She mocks everything I do. She still doesn't have much hair, but she loves to put on my headbands, she "talks" on the phone, and below she is taking pictures with a toy camera.

Other highlights of our week include going to the Aquarium and lunch with Amanda and our little ones.

Other highlights of our week include going to the Aquarium and lunch with Amanda and our little ones.
Over lunch Zachary was raving about how much fun he had and Laura shared that it was the best day ever..... I'm not sure if it was the Happy Meals talking, but I know at that moment I felt like "Supermom."
As you can see, they were having fun. We let them set the agenda so although we didn't catch all the shows, we enjoyed all the exhibits and they ran off tons of energy.
Check out the views below.
Sometimes I miss the shopping that bigger cities have to offer, but I'll happily shop online in order to live here and enjoy the beautiful beaches.
At the end of the day, the boys were exhausted. Gavin fell asleep at the table and Zach fell asleep in the hallway upstairs. This isn't routine, but they were waiting for me to finish giving Gabby a bath.
Wednesday was Gabby's 3rd time to the early learning program. Even though I'm there with her the whole time, I think she feels like such a big girl when she there and she gets to do all kinds of cool things that we don't do at home.....
like painting with yogurt!
and just look at her sitting outside at the picnic table drinking her water...
what happened to my baby? She's growing up too fast.
However she still loves to be held and lucky for her, my friends all love to hold her. I have a whole collection of pictures of Gabby being held by others. Here's one of Vanessa and Gabby.
I appreciate all the breaks I get. She's getting heavy....21 pounds and gaining!
Today we had a MOPS playdate at the park. In this picture, Gabby is people watching.
After school the kids played learning games on http://www.starfall.com/
I just introduced Zachary to the computer this week. He picked it up quickly and he's doing very well.
Later in the day we went to Gavin's Taekwondo class and he kicked this board in half. I was pretty impressed and he was quite impressed with himself also.
He experiences stage fright at times so please wish him luck!
















1 comment:
What a fun week - action packed! Gavin is mighty impressive with his block breaking. Nice pics of the Gulfarium too. Sorry we missed it.
Post a Comment