Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Gabby's First Day of "School"

Today Gabby and I started a local early education program called "First Start." I went through the same program with Gavin and Zachary. It's a parent and child program that meets weekly for story time, music, hands on activities and playtime.
Ms. Susan still runs the program and she's such a great teacher and parenting resource. She's also a mother of three and seems to have the answer to most of my parenting questions.


It was so cute seeing Gabby on this little carousel because it's the same one that the boys enjoyed so much.


Gabby looked so grown up sitting in that chair. I just love those big brown eyes!

I was a little nervous about the coloring, but they used washable markers. Next week we'll be painting so I'll be finding Gabby some "play clothes."

She loved playing in the kitchen area and we do own one so I guess I should bring it down from the closet.

Gabby likes to eat so snack time was a hit!
It was early release day at Gavin's elementary school so Clarissa and Ramon came over for lunch and the kids played for a few hours.
Later we headed up to the church for dinner and a MOPS steering meeting.
Gabby enjoys the nursery so much.
Ms. Mary always makes her smile.
Ms. Mary will be going on a retreat this weekend so we won't see her on Sunday, but we'll be wishing her a relaxing weekend.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I know Gabby will love First Start! I can't believe she has her own class now. Tell Susie we said hi.